This is a different combination from the Yeasty Beast III in that it does NOT contain Apple Cider Vinegar. It is important to note this as it means this is the product to use on HOT SPOTS, CUTS, BURNS, WOUNDS, RAW SKIN. You would not want to use the Yeasty Beast III on anything open as it would sting considerably.
Owies & Oopsies, 2oz
Ingredients: Green Tea, Hypericum, Hydrastis, Calendula, Equisetum, Witch Hazel
Dispensed by: Pump Spray
For use in Dogs and Cats
- known as the greatest healing agent
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
- rich in antioxidants
- Polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavinoids, have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties
- Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents
St Johns Wort
- Improves tissue regeneration in wounds
- used to tone and restore the health of the nerves
- deals with local inflammation
- treats skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm
- used on wounds and sores
- used on burns, wounds and sores
- stabilizes scar tissue
- naturally reduces acne, insect bites, blisters
- used for inflammation
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children and animals for which this product is not intended.
Can be used on insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions. Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth. Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
Spray on affected area 2-3 times per day. Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Julie Anne has been using this combination of ingredients for close to 2 decades for clients in her holistic clinics with tremendous success. The ingredients are soothing and effective for promoting healing of various skin and wound abrasions.