This is a combination of Apple Cider Vinegar and soothing herbs to help spots of topical yeast that appear on skin. It is important to note that systemic yeast needs to be addressed at the ROOT CAUSE - this topical is not meant to “cure” the yeast that breeds deep in the digestive tract. It is fantastic for preventing infections that can arise from yeast coming through the skin and for soothing itchy skin. Certain dogs that have skin folds can also benefit from regular cleaning with this product as well. Do NOT use on open or raw wounds.
Yeasty Beast, 2oz
Ingredients: HERBAL TINCTURES OF
HORSETAIL, HYPERICUM, CALENDULA, HYDRASTIS, GREEN TEA
(tinctures are prepared in a 40% alcohol base)
Combined with 21ml of Witch Hazel and 9ml Apple Cider Vinegar
Dispensed by: Pump Spray
For use in Dogs and Cats
- known as the greatest healing agent
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
- speeds recovery
- high in Vit E & Vit A
- rich in antioxidants
- Polyphenols, which are a class of bioflavinoids, have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties
- Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents
St Johns Wort
- Improves tissue regeneration in wounds
- used to tone and restore the health of the nerves
- deals with local inflammation
- treats skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm
- used on wounds and sores
- used on burns, wounds and sores
- stabilizes scar tissue
- naturally reduces acne, insect bites, blisters
- used for inflammation
For use on topical yeast areas,. Use this product on skin folds, feet and other itchy areas and black, thickened skin. Can be used for ears, but do not pour in - spray onto a cotton pad and wipe affected areas. Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth. Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
Directions: Spray on affected area 2-3 times per day. Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
**For best results and to combat the root cause of yeast, use in conjunction with the Adored Beast Apothecary Yeasty Beast Protocol**
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WHICH CAN STING. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. For wound application, see our Owies & Oopsies formula which does not contain ACV.
Not for internal use. Discontinue if skin appears more red or aggravated after application. Do not expose product to excessive heat. Store at room temperature or refrigerate.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.